Niles Cartouchian (1800s)
The family name Cartouchian derives from the word cartouche, a carved tablet or drawing representing a scroll with rolled-up ends, used ornamentally or bearing an inscription.
In the News
Alice Beta and Niles Cartouchian Play Chess wins Pulitzer prize, hailed as "most entertaining illustration of our time."
Niles Cartouchian captures, interrogates supervillain Fugitive Rubies.
Publication of Niles Cartouchian and Anton Rhodomunde Confront Gnotilus blamed for wave of copycat gem crimes.
Supervillain Fugitive Rubies involuntarily luminesces under green laser interrogation, re-emits red light.
- Alice Beta - secret identity of crime-fighting superhero The Governess
- Baron Zersetzung - crime lord
- Egon Rhodomunde - arms dealer and rival gem detective
- Ellis Cartouchian - brother of Niles
- Niles Cartouchian
- Niles Cartouchian (1900s)
- Virgil Cartouchian - famed Sigil Engineer, and father of Niles and Ellis Cartouchian.
- Gem detective
- The Sigil (crime fighter)