Mathematicians use Gnomon algorithm functions for a variety of purposes:
- Detecting and preventing crimes against mathematical constants
- Creating, managing, and deleting trandimensional corporations
- Participating in the Gnomon Chronicles
- Computational farming with diagramaceous soil
- Playing Fantasy Voronoi diagram
- Activating and controlling scrying engines
- Communicating with AESOP
In the News
2017: Steganographic analysis of Green Spiral 9 unexpectedly reveals two terabytes of previously unknown Gnomon algorithm functions.
Guo Shoujing (nonfiction) studies the Pleiades, discovers new form of Gnomon algorithm.
Binary counter working overtime, looking forward to that big paycheck.
- Crimes against mathematical constants
- Scrying engine
- The Custodian
- Transdimensional corporation
- Watergate Scandal (virus) - a math virus which infiltrates and corrupts Gnomon algorithm functions in order to commit crimes against mathematical constants for political purposes.
- Algorithm (nonfiction)
- Computation (nonfiction)
- Computational complexity theory (nonfiction)
- Computer science (nonfiction)
- Evil bit (nonfiction)
- Force (nonfiction)
- Gnomon (nonfiction)
- Gnomon algorithm (nonfiction)
- Mathematical function (nonfiction)
- Mathematics (nonfiction)
- Measurement (nonfiction)
- Pathological science (nonfiction)